Oma is here! (Oma=Grandma in German). After being trapped in the Amsterdam airport, she finally arrived late Sunday evening. Lynne has been such a help! She’s been taking on night feedings, diaper changes, baths, and cooking dinner. We love it! Devon and I were even able to go on a date last night. Nothing fancy, but it was nice just to spend one on one time together.
Last weekend we all took a trip to Berlin. Such a great city. It’s full of beauty and history. I loved looking at all the architecture. Old mixed with new. It makes for great pictures.
Penelope ruled our trip. Her feeding schedule allowed us to take a city tour (by bus), go shopping, and check out the Berlin Wall. Everything was great, except for the weather. It was very dreary, and windy. Not ideal for walking around with baby, but we made sure to keep her bundled up.
Please enjoy some photos from our trip. We also have posted a video clip of Penelope at the Hard Rock Café! Enjoy.
Penelope enjoying the bed
Dropping off the luggage
Nellie and Momma
Brandenburg Gate lit up at night
Hard Rock Cafe
Enjoying the sites
Berlin
Family picture at the Berlin Wall
Nellie and Oma
OMG! I LOVE DANCING P! i am laughing out loud right now... i love you guys, hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up at that video!! Erica I love hearing you laugh, you sound so happy- i can't not wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDelete