Penelope got a new umbrella stroller for Christmas(thanks Grandma Nancy), and I adore it! I love it so much that I felt the need to blog about it. It’s an UppaBaby G-Luxe, and it has some pretty cool features. Here are the top 10 reasons why I love it…and if you don’t believe me, I’ve provided photos as proof!
10. The material is easy to clean. My daughter is the queen of spit so I can just use a wipe-love it!
9. It’s pretty. J


8. The wheels are larger than most umbrella strollers which is great for cobblestone streets in Europe.
7. It has an extra-large canopy shade. The silver portion is infused with SPF 50 to protect Miss P’s precious skin(probaby not needed, but still very cool).
6. It easily folds and unfolds(it even stands on it's own!)-very convenient, so much easier than our “main” stroller.
5. It is extremely light and is equipped with a strap so Devon and I can carry it over our shoulders.
2. Penelope loves it!
1. And the number one reason I'm in love with this stroller….it has a cup holder for Mom!!!! I’ll definitely be stopping at the coffee shop more often now!
| Happy Baby! |
Have you ever seen so many pictures of a stroller?!





I'm so jealous! I've been waiting until G got older to get this. And now I have to get a double stroller instead. Maybe I can somehow convince Alex that we NEED it. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'll bring it when I come visit in March, and then he'll see how AWESOME it is! ;)
ReplyDelete