P-E-N-E-L-O-P-E, Penelope… Glamorous, Glamorous! She’s back and cuter than ever! I just received Nellie’s 12 month photos, and I am so pleased with the results. I’ll add an album of the still shots onto Facbook, but you’ll have to wait until after Christmas. I want the Grandparents to enjoy their gifts first.
This year we worked with Kelli from France Photography. She is a local photographer, and I love her! She is extremely talented, and is a pro with working with little ones. She and her videographer captured Miss P so well.
This year we worked with Kelli from France Photography. She is a local photographer, and I love her! She is extremely talented, and is a pro with working with little ones. She and her videographer captured Miss P so well.
Click on the link to see Nellie's video on France Photography's blog...don't forget to leave Kelli some great feedback!
Below are some pictures that I took of her shoot. Such a fun day!
Below are some pictures that I took of her shoot. Such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment