Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lovey Duds

Penelope loves her Lovey Duds wrap. It's just like the Moby Wrap, but MUCH cuter! It took practice to learn how to use it, but I'm so glad I figured it out. The first time we tested it out, she fell asleepfor 2 hours! It's great for her because she gets to be held, and I love it because I'm able to get house work done, while keeping an eye on her. Below are some pictures of her snug as bug in a rug.



3 comments:

  1. Looking good, Momma! She looks so tiny in it. I'm glad she likes hanging out in there. I just got the sling yesterday and was trying that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look so pretty! I love seeing you with a baby, it's crazy but i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see you two.....you both look so happy and content!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete