Sunday, October 3, 2010

LOST



We're obsessed with this show! It's actually becoming annoying how we get nothing accomplished during the day because all we want to do is watch another episode. My sister and brother-in-law sent us the entire series to help occupy our time during those late night feedings. A great idea, except now all Devon can think about is what's going to happen next. Devon always throws around possible ideas of what’s to come, while I cover my ears and ignore his theories because I like to be surprised. We are currently on season 5(only one season left-thank goodness). Yesterday, we stayed home and watched 8 episodes (pathetic, I know) - only pausing for feedings, potty breaks, diaper changes, and dinner!

Dad and Penelope watching Lost


Since my aunt and uncle fly in tomorrow afternoon, I made a new rule. We can't watch any episodes today, until the house is clean. So Devon is upstairs vacuuming, and baby and I are taking a break to write this blog. I’ll be joining him soon, as we are determined to finish this season.

When we are not watching Lost, we usually just hang around the house. We are still trying to adjust to Penelope’s schedule. She’s a growing baby so all she really does is eat, sleep, and poop. When she doesn’t need to be fed or changed, we try to get things done while she sleeps. Below are some pictures of Devon ironing my dad’s flag while Nellie is passed out on the couch.

We used all of our dining chairs to make sure the flag didn't touch the ground!


Sleeping in her new PJs from Aunt Lorri.





1 comment: